Welcome to the New 168Film.com
A new look for a new decade
By 168 Film on
Here it is: 168film.com 2.0
Our sponsors at Advent Media, Inc. have provided an incredible gift - a brand new custom designed website to launch 168 into its 3rd decade.
- Improved navigation
- Featured news articles more prominent
- Competition info pages simplified
- Brand new entry forms for the Film Project and Write of Passage
- A completely redesigned Festival page
- New ways to access the film library and training resources (coming soon)
- And much more.
Fair warning, the site is still in beta mode, so things may be changing. If you experience any issues, we'd appreciate the feedback.
Heading into the 2023 Film Project season, you'll see a lot of changes:
- The entry process is streamlined.
- You can enter to produce more than one film in a season from the same user account (separate purchase required, of course)
- Team numbering is automated (first one in gets team #1)
- The Producer Dashboard is being restructured to make it easier to find critical information
- The Film Info Database is all new too.
ABOUT USER ACCOUNTS:
We are starting over so ALL existing users will need to create new user accounts. You will be prompted to sign in or sign up before purchasing an entry or access pass. Please use just one user account per person. (You can now have multiple entries under the same user account.)
If you had a valid Access Pass on the old site, please let us know and we'll assign your permissions. (The film library and training may be offline for a while.)
Kick the tires and let us know what you think. Thanks for visiting 168 Film.
If you need a website for your project or company, contact Steve or David - www.adventmediainc.com