168 FEATURE TREATMENT EVALUATION
WRITERS GET THE 168 TREATMENT! We guarantee you will appreciate a new angle on your story treatment and gather momentum for writing or rewriting. Choose our mentoring program to ensure you start (and finish) a feature length script for imminent production. Select scripts may be greenlit for production of a low budget feature film. Preferred film genres are action-adventure, thriller, mystery, Sci-Fi, & kids/family adventure. Enter anytime, 365 days a year.
Note: You are not graded on verse integration but a guiding verse will definitely help you with the frequently misunderstood concept of "Theme."
ALL WRITERS retain rights to their scripts and story ideas.
- All writers mms pay entry fee
- Submit a two-page (single spaced, carriage returns between paragraphs) synopsis to INFO@168FILM.COM (include characters and story). Before submitting, register the synopsis with the Writer’s Guild or US Copyright Office. All submissions will agree to our terms and conditions release for 168 Film.
- TITLE PAGE must have: TITLE, ONE SENTENCE LOGLINE, foundational BIBLE VERSE(S) suggested, NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL.
- SYNOPSIS: two page single spaced with space between paragraphs
- Should have a strong, unique hook or "high concept." Should capture imagination upon first hearing/seeing a one sentence pitch or poster, i.e. “A boy wakes up a grown man.”
- Can be an Existing Script looking for a tune up.
Each writer will receive keys to the most compelling story. Writers may submit as many ideas as they wish, one entry fee per submission.
MENTORING OPTIONS (DURING PHASE TWO):
$148 Professional Written Critique of your script from an experienced script doctor and one (1) in depth session to plan for the rewrite.
$298 Professional Critique of your script from an experienced script doctor and two (2) in depth sessions to plan for rewrites. Mentoring professional will read two drafts and give extensive advice to direct you in the search for a mechanically sound script that really works and will sell.
Please read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS for submissions to 168. Your purchase binds you to this agreement.