Write of Passage Finalist Writers 2017
TITLE, LOGLINE (In writer # order) - See Schedule Below
Read Scripts Here
Online Audience Favorite 2017 - Vote here
Sign Up for our Email Newsletter
- 03 A Blessing From Min, An exchange student moves in and turns Nicole's world upside down.
- 04 Mighty Engineering, The ghost of insecurity haunts a young CEO.
- 06 Sheltered, A bullied puppy saves his friends at the shelter.
- 08 It's How You Have to Play the Game, Ruth's dream warns her of her hypocracy and misuse of power.
- 10 The Monitor, An awkward fifth grader dreams of revenge on a bully.
- 23 Adjusting the Offense, A high school quarterback tackles his arrogance.
- 30 Carlotta's Revenge, A successful woman comes face to face with her childhood bully.
- 34 Dennis Has a Dream, Dennis needs a raise but his boss has other plans.
- 41 Hall of Dreams, Election season can be hard in the 8th grade.
- 47 Voices, An egotistical businessman can’t stop mocking his colleagues.
- Oct 27 Publish Ten Finalists: 168film.com
- Oct 30 Audience Favorite Voting Starts
- Nov 03 WOP Audience Favorite Voting Closes
- Nov 07 WOP Jury Winner Announced, Winner Interviewed
- Nov 08 Audience Favorite Announced
Write of Passage 2017
Verse - Genesis 37:6-7 He said to them, “Listen to this dream I had: We were binding sheaves of grain out in the field when suddenly my sheaf rose and stood upright, while your sheaves gathered around mine and bowed down to it.” NIV
Theme: POWER - Who follows who and why? Who decides the pecking order? Throughout history, all people in every conceivable relationship have fought for power. It is wonderful when allied with liberty and justice. But, in the wrong hands it can be disastrous. Plug in with us as we take an electrifying journey through the corridors of power.